Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lee, tell Vox to lay off.

http://leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogspot.com/2009/11/lock-and-load-time-to-mosey-on-down-to.html

Lee, you had better advise Vox to lay the [insert truncated profanity here] off. If she isn't going to address me directly but in third person, I am still going to respond to her.

It's not my anonymous comment. This is ironic. My original question was about anonymity. I hope that someone from the school board alleges that your "anonymous" poster about homeless people was actually you.

>He has no first amendment rights here.<
Why,? Aren't we in America anymore? Vox has had the hide to say that I'm anti-American if I'm against the constitution (which I wasn't?!) and now tells me that I have no free speech. Oh, I'll contribute to the issues if you like, Vox, and I'll whistle the Star-Spangled Banner while I do.
Again I ask: what are your contributions to casting room couch? Calling everyone criminals with no proof, making fun of people's physical appearance with a bit of name-calling and telling Lee how wonderful she is. Teachers all over the country must be so glad to have you aboard.

>I am not the subject here, nor is John. The subject is the corruption of the school board and improving the world in general for all of us.<

One of the recurring themes about the school is bullying. You are a bully, Vox. Lee is a bully. If this truly is the subject (and Lee is writing to all and sundry complaining that it is) then why not take a leaf out of Ghandi's book and be the change that you want to see in the world?


Vox Populi said...
See, lee. He probably made that anonymous comment. He continues to change the subject TO HIMSELF. John is A TROLL.


I am not the subject here, nor is John. The subject is the corruption of the school board and improving the world in general for all of us.

I don't see John contributing there.

He's just trolling.He has all the hallmarks of a troll.

He has no first amendment rights here. I made a mistake addressing him in the first place. At every opportunity he takes the attention to HIMSELF. This blog isn't to discuss John's obvious lack of insurance coverage or reluctance to visit the EAP at his employer's expense.

I would post this anonymously BECAUSE I CAN. But won't.

No comments: