Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Amendment be hanged!

http://leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogspot.com/2009/11/evil-may-come-and-evil-may-go-but.html

>A reluctant farewell to John D, whose comments I will no longer print. Those who want to follow his blog, go to AntiGrammargrinch. I wish John well but allow him no more free rides for his vitriol on my blog. May his house be safe from tigers. lee drury de cesare<

Reluctant my arse! You've always been gutless. You're too gutless to answer straightforward questions and too gutless to admit when you're wrong.

I don't particularly care if you don't publish my comments. It proves that you don't give a rat's arse about the First Amendment or free speech. I'll keep posting them because you'll keep reading them. I'm still going to call you on all your rubbish. I can post all I like at my blog (as you suggested all that time ago).

Twit!

No comments: