Wednesday, November 25, 2009

John_D CENSORED yet again.

http://leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-do-these-guys-pass-bar.html

Vinegartits will publish comments about my being someone's gay husband so that everyone can have a laugh, but she wouldn't post my reply. Typical. First amendment, my queynte.

My reply:

>Most posts on this subject say that nothing at all was found.<

Okay, Goader. "Most" obviously didn't cut it for you. Try this:

Most posts I have read on this subject say that nothing was found at all.

Better? I ddn't say that there was an effort to hide facts. What it seems and what it is are two different things. Esse quam videri.

If I can find spare time, I'll sift through your older posts and try to find your writing that they found indicators of abuse. Or you could provide a link for me, if you like. I would like to know if there is a post on this blog [Casting Room Couch] that outlines that there were indicators of abuse. I'd welcome that link also.

Goader, have you ever mentioned in a post that the CPI deemed that coaxial cable was not designed for restraining students? Click, click, click. Sorry, my ruby slippers ain't finding it. Could you please provide a link?


4:25 PM

John__D said...
"it was not in good judgment to use a tool (coaxial cable) not designed and approved to restrain students."Damn straight. "Not designed" is one thing. "Not approved" is another.I hadn't realised that the CPI had found verified indicators of abuse, neglect or abandonment. Most posts on this subject say that nothing at all was found.Thanks for posting the link. It certainly is good to have all the info.
2:27 AM

Anonymous said...
lee i can't find this guy (the attorney) in the florida bar member search.
12:39 PM

Goader said...
John_D, you make it seem like there was a concerted effort to hide facts about my case from readers like you. You are being disingenuous by promulgating—actually fabricating—the existence of a conspiracy where none existed. Perhaps you were not reading "Goader" when I first wrote about the case and subsequently revealed the facts, including the coaxial cable and the finding of abuse by the Child Protective Agency representative. Just because you are finding out about all the facts now does not mean a conspiracy existed.
2:58 PM

Anonymous said...
Is John D. Candy Olson's gay husband?

4 comments:

Goader said...

All the facts are in the light of day, even some fabrications made it into the mix, e.g. duct tape in the Tampa Tribune article a few days ago.

John__D said...

Goader, show me just one post of yours that outlines that the CPI deemed that coaxial cable was not designed for restraining students. Just one.

Yes, there are more facts in the light of day, all right, but you've never mentioned this one. Neither has Lee.

Goader said...

Who (in his or her right mind) would claim that TV coaxial cable was designed for restraining anyone? I mean come on now!

John__D said...

Well, no one would, Goader.

You claimed it, though. Were you in your right mind when you did so?

Again, had you posted anywhere that there was a suggestion that it was not good judgement to use the coax to restrain students? I can't find it.