Friday, October 30, 2009

Vox Populi, as eloquent as ever. Neurotic bitch.

http://leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogspot.com/2009/10/this-says-it-all.html

>That's the name: Priscilla Ryan. I can't find it with search engines. But now I will remember it. And I will take this readers assessment of the Ms. Ryan's abilities.<

Lee, the illiterate buffoon, still doesn't know when to use an apostrophe.

>The next board meeting is November 3. I did not attend the last two, but I will go to this meeting and print out a copy of my reader's letter below and hand it to one of the people at the end of the board to pass to the board members. I want them to confront how dismal is the public attitude toward their behavior. Watch and see how I do at this attempt to shame them. lee <


3 comments:

John__D said...
Are you going to provide the poster's name to the board? Normally you rail against anonymous blather.
1:52 AM

Vox Populi said...
STFU john d, you moronic mfer...

12:32 PM

Anonymous said...
John D. would love for people to be revealed instead of staying anonymous. He probably loves the idea of teachers being tortured in Professional Standards for petty reasons. He obviously believes big wigs need protecting while the financially poor peons get beaten down by the big wigs.

My response: (Let's see if Vinegartits posts it.)

As I wrote, it is Lee who usually rails against anonymous posters. You people can't read.
No, Vox, YOU shut the fuck up. Don't call me a motherfucker either, you gutless sack of shit. Is that the best you've got? I hope that Lee reads your comments out at the next board meeting. I might submit my own letter to the board outlining my views on the calibre of Lee's posters.

No comments: