Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dumb Lee demonstrates her illiteracy to First Lady

http://leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogspot.com/2009/10/first-lady-to-first-lady-call-for-help.html

>Please review my letters to Mr. Mueller, make a judgment of my claims, and if, as I will hope, you see that I have a point that you will request your husband to ask Mr. Mueller to investigate the school system of Hillsborough County for administration and board corruption. <

The great English teacher of 28 years stuffs up yet again.

Edit:
Please review my letters to Mr. Mueller, make a judgment of my claims, and if, as I will hope, you see that I have a point, request your husband to ask Mr. Mueller to investigate the school system of Hillsborough County for administration and board corruption.

A little parallel construction goes a long way.

As First Lady of our miniscule city,

That's "minuscule", you illiterate bozo. I hope the President ignores your crap based on your illiteracy. You don't have the decency to check your work before sending it to the President. Is that the amount of respect you afford him?

No comments: