Friday, October 30, 2009

Go away vox.

>Do you want school district administration to bully teachers? If not, what do you think of much of the CONTENT of Lee's blog?<
I find it hypocritical, Anonymous. Lee is a bully herself.
>john d is an anti-american>You have no purpose here nor do you add to the discussion in any way.<
Seriously, Vox, how do you or many of the posters here add to the discussion? "Yeah, they're all criminals! Homeless people could do better!" You're kidding, right? Moron, big baby, John D(ufus) - more name-calling? Is that your contribution?
>I stand by my words and I feel certain they DO apply to your ummm situation... I do apologize for the fact that the above behavior did irritate me along with something he said about you in a post long forgotten. <
Vox, your apology is as hollow as your head! And then you justify your vulgarity by saying that it feels really really good.
>I'm normally above that behavior, reserving it for the most vile among us. John_d is probably NOT the most vile among us.<
You're right here, Vox. I've seen your blogs, and the most vile person around here is you. If you're a teacher, I'm effing scared for your students.

No comments: