Friday, January 22, 2010

Lee hates free speech!

http://leedrurydecesarescasting-roomcouch.blogspot.com/2010/01/john-d-gets-his-comeuppance.html

Lee won't post the following comment. I'll keep posting it until she does. Free speech and First Amendment, my arse!



Perhaps Vox would like to define harassment. Or would she like to throw in the metaphorical towel also?

Bart says the homophobes can do and say what they like as long as gay students are not harassed. How does he feel about Lee de Cesare? Is she allowed to say and do what she likes under her freedom of speech umbrella as long as nobody is harassed?

You antinitpickers are all for stopping harassment right up until someone asks you what it actually is.


Yes, I am ambulatory. I'm sure that there is something that you deem witty or clever marching with ill-deserved confidence towards the conversation.
I'll pay your bill when you can direct me to the part of the law that supports your claim. What do you make of the following, bozo?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech
Even in cases where speech encourages illegal violence, instances of incitement qualify as criminal only if the threat of violence is imminent.[35] This strict standard prevents prosecution of many cases of incitement, including prosecution of those advocating violent opposition to the government, and those exhorting violence against racial, ethnic, or gender minorities. See, e.g., Yates v. United States (1957), Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969).
Now, Vox, define harassment. Or are you whimpering out of the ring? You're as bad as Bart make me out to be when I wrote that I hadn't read any further in his post. You've made up your mind that you won't be asking me any more questions.

No comments: